Friday, August 5, 2011

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This


I wanted to begin by saying a big "thank you" to the people who have taken the time to send me encouraging and positive emails. I love hearing about how much you love your furniture or if you like a particular piece. I just am tickled pink.

I want to give an even bigger thank you and a hug to all my customers who have made purchases that support me and my family.  I was unsure about beginning a business from home; if anyone would like what I do or want to make a purchase. But you have come in droves and make doing this work such a pleasure.

 

I receive a lot of emails asking about my process and my finishes and, unfortunately, I don't have the time to answer everyone individually. I have promised a step-by-step tutorial on my work and I am  wrapping those posts up now. This information will serve the dual purpose of showing the customer exactly how much work goes into refinishing my pieces and also (hopefully) inspiring and instructing others who want to get creative with their own furniture.

But in all honesty, it is hot outside ya'll. Finishes are going slow in the 107 degree heat. I get what I can done but posting will be slower for a few months. Please be patient during the summer lull. Keep coming back and I promise I will make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment